Japan Airline Tickets
As the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan was for much of the world the most beguiling country in the East, fabled throughout the ages for its traditions, wealth and stunning art. During much of its history, Japan was off-limits to foreigners which only added to its mystery and allure. And yet, time and again, Japan redeems itself with unexpectedly beautiful landscapes, charmingly courteous people, and its tangible sense of history and cherished traditions.. Finding the best airfare depends on many factors like time of year, flight destination and length of stay are just a few of the major ones. The formula for getting the best price for your flights can indeed seem complicated.
Here you can quickly compare airline fares from different airlines, then make the decision that's best for you.
$100 Off Business Class Fares CheapOair.com
For the savvy business traveler, find first class flights at business class prices
Promo Code : BUSINESS100
Up To 20% Off : Special Fares LATAM Airlines
Exp : 2018-08-20 verifiedAir Ticket Savings : Guayaquil, Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Cuzco, Montevideo, Bogota
When It's time to find the best flights to Japan that fit into your price range, we have the best options. Find a variety of airlines, airports, and flight times
making it easier for you to book your airfare . Whether you're on the lookout for a cheap redeye flight or a local trip to a specific terminal, you'll find precisely what
Japan is a place of ancient gods and customs, but is also the cutting edge of cool modernity. High-speed trains whisk you from one end of the country to another with frightening punctuality. As you travel, you can catch sight of a farmer tending his paddy field, then turn the corner and find yourself next to a neon-festooned electronic games parlour in the suburb of a sprawling metropolis.
Japan is never going to be a cheap place to travel, but there's no reason why it should be wildly expensive holiday destination either. Some of the most atmospheric and traditionally Japanese places to stay and eat are often those that are the best value.
If you plan to fly to Japan you are most likely going to arrive at Narita Airport (outside Tokyo), or Kansai Airport (outside Osaka). Narita and Kansai are the main travel hubs, and most major airlines offer direct flights to and from North America.
International Flights to Japan Airports
Find discounted international airfares for international flights to Japan have probably never been cheaper thanks to ever increasing competition. Further more, you can expect many special offers on flights to Japan as Japan has become much more attractive in recent years. In fact, there is such a range of airline ticket discounts available and that only very few travelers are ever paying regular air fares.
Narita International Airport
- Kansai International Airport, Osaka prefecture (KIX)
- New Tokyo International Airport, Narita, Chiba prefecture (NRT)
- Osaka International Airport, Itami, Hyogo prefecture (ITM)
- Tokyo International Airport, Haneda, Tokyo (HND)
- Akita Airport, Akita, Akita prefecture (AXT)
- Asahikawa Airport, Asahikawa, Hokkaido (AKJ)
- Fukuoka Airport, Fukuoka, Fukuoka prefecture (FUK)
- Hakodate Airport, Hakodate, Hokkaido (HKD)
- Hiroshima Airport, Hiroshima, Hiroshima prefecture (HIJ)
- Kagoshima Airport, Kagoshima, Kagoshima prefecture (KOJ)
- Kochi Airport, Kochi, Kochi prefecture (KCZ)
- Kumamoto Airport, Kumamoto, Kumamoto prefecture (KMJ)
- Kushiro Airport, Kushiro, Hokkaido (KUH)
- Matsuyama Airport, Matsuyama, Ehime prefecture (MYJ)
- Miyazaki Airport, Miyazaki prefecture (KMI)
- Nagasaki Airport, Nagasaki prefecture (NGS)
- Nagoya Airport, Aichi prefecture (NGO)
- Naha Airport, Okinawa prefecture (OKA)
- New Chitose Airport, Chitose, Hokkaido (CTS)
- Niigata Airport, Niigata, Niigata prefecture (KIJ)
- Obihiro Airport, Obihiro, Hokkaido(OBO)
- Oita Airport, Oita, Oita prefecture (OIT)
- Sendai Airport, Sendai, Miyagi prefecture (SDJ)
- Yamagata Airport, Yamagata, Yamagata prefecture (GAJ)
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport, Yamaguchi prefecture (UBJ)
This is the biggest and busiest airport in Japan. Many visitors donít realize that Narita Airport is actually in Chiba Prefecture, which is more than 60 kilometers from central Tokyo. Airport bus services take about 1 Ĺ hours if you donít hit too much traffic, and the price of taxis are prohibitive. Traveling by train is by far the easiest way to get to and from the airport.
Airlines having Direct / Multi Stop / Code Share flights to Japan
Below is a list of airlines which operate Multi Stop flights to one or more of Japan's largest international airports. Please note that the data is subject to change and is only intended to give you a rough picture.
All Nippon Airways
Cathay Pacific Airways
EIAI Israel Airlines Ltd
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Royal Brunei Airlines
Royal Nepal Airlines
Thai Airways International
Virgin Atlantic Airways
Most of the Trans Atlantic or Trans Pacific Flights from United States have multiple stops in Paris (France), London (UK), Amsterdam, Seoul, Bangkok,....
Prime Attractions / Places to See
The capital, a busy commercial centre that never sleeps is a place of vivid contrasts. Buddhist shrines and skyscrapers, love hotels and ryokan, kimono and designer chic, shrines and hostess clubs are all packed in. The business districts is west of the central Ginza shopping precinct, the residential neighbourhoods to the east.
This was once Japan's capital and is one of the best old cities. Its Buddhist temples, exquisite imperial palaces, wooden houses, traditional Japanese inns and restaurants make it a fascinating place to explore.
This is the smallest and least visited of the main islands, a relaxed, tranquil place with lovely scenery, splendid castles, beautiful gardens and hot springs. It's one of the best places to see traditional Japanese life.